We are seeking for a talented Motion Graphic Designer. A creative bright-spark with a passion and deep interest for all things design related, to join our multicultural, international team working for one of the most recognized and progressive brands in the world of boxing.
This is a unique opportunity to come in and work closely with a diverse and vibrant team on some truly iconic projects. You will be creating video, animations and motion graphics for 100+ events each year. You must also be able to work from existing third-party templates. All work is done on tight deadlines with one or two-day turnaround.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, creative, organised and willing to learn.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating an awareness and understanding of the design principles alongside your creativity.
- Degree or similar in design.
- The ability to generate creative and unique ideas and content.
- Solid knowledge and experience in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects. Programs like Maya and Cinema 4D are a plus.
- Deliver motion graphics in various media.
- A can-do attitude and positive approach, even in challenging situations.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Able to adhere to strict brand guidelines when appropriate.
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication skills; the ability to constructively shape conversation and voice your ideas.
- Ability to interpret briefs correctly with enthusiasm and creativity.
- Agency, social or sports related background.
- Most importantly a real drive and passion to create great work.
- A passion for boxing and combat sports.
- Knowledge and experience with motion graphics, video editing or illustration.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Create promotional materials for 100+ events each year, including pay-per-view events and televised fights on several international networks and platforms. Examples include posters, social posts, stylized thumbnails, autograph cards, tradeshow booths, apparel, billboards, magazine and newspaper advertisements and other creative assets requested by the marketing and public relations departments.
- Create motion graphics for promos and short form content such as title treatments, transitions and lower thirds would be required, as well as support for in-arena.
- Ability to work from existing third-party templates.
- Translate business and marketing needs into creative that is compelling, engaging, intuitive and on trend.