We’re on the lookout for a talented Senior Graphic Designer. A creative bright-spark with a passion and deep interest for all things design related, to join our team working for one of the most recognised and progressive brands in the world of boxing.
Working both independently and as part of a team to generate content ideas, the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, creative, organised and willing to learn. Somebody who is keen to ask questions but is also comfortable using their own initiative when appropriate, most importantly you’ll have a strong understanding of the core design principles such as hierarchy, white space, balance and contrast, whilst getting excited by alignment, grid systems, retouching and typography.
This is a unique opportunity to come in and work closely with a diverse and vibrant team on some truly iconic projects. We don’t expect you to be the finished article. But we’re looking for talented people with passion, potential and ambition who can hit the ground running and grow into the role to become a valuable member of the team.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating an awareness and understanding of the design principles alongside your creativity.
- A great eye for, and understanding of layouts, grids, typesetting and retouching.
- Degree or similar in design.
- The ability to generate creative and unique ideas and content.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A can-do attitude and positive approach, even in challenging situations.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Able to adhere to strict brand guidelines when appropriate.
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication skills; the ability to constructively shape conversation and voice your ideas.
- Ability to interpret briefs correctly with enthusiasm and creativity. Agency, social or sports related background.
- Most importantly a real drive and passion to create great work.
- A passion for boxing and combat sports.
- Knowledge and experience with motion graphics, video editing or illustration.
Summary of Responsibilities
- To create assets in support of all marketing communication initiatives including, but not limited to: digital, social media, branding, presentation decks and a variety of other outputs.
- Translate business and marketing needs into creative that is compelling, engaging, intuitive and on trend.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and be an active stakeholder in the brands look and feel, creative exploration and development of seasonal/promotional campaigns.
- Interact with brand marketing teams to discuss briefs, feedback and ongoing projects.