We are on a hunt for an experienced PR and Communications Manager to help shape, manage and implement the PR and communications for one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing new brands in world sport.
Probellum is a global boxing promotion and media company founded in September 2021 with a clear mission to transform boxing by staging the best contests between the best male and female fighters on the planet.
Since launch, it has signed some of the most established and exciting fighters in the world and it is only just getting started….
This role is to join the UK team and we’re looking for someone with a passion and love for sport, especially fight sports, and expertise in eye-catching brand storytelling, killer creative ideas and best-in-class media relations skills.
The chosen candidate will become a key member of the team focused on all internal and external communications including media relations, content creation and event press office management.
This is a fast-paced and stimulating working environment, perfect for a self-starter who stands out from the crowd and wants to help build a new sporting legacy.
– Expertise, passion and demonstrable experience of the sport marcomms landscape, particularly boxing and combat sports.
– Excellent understanding of the latest media, consumer and social media trends to ensure that Probellum’s PR approach resonates across multiple channels.
– First class writing skills across various content formats e.g. press release, media packs and social media content.
– Ability to build comprehensive media plans across sport, lifestyle, trade and news media.
– Agency, social or in-house sport brand or right holder related background.
– Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines.
– Fluent English speaker with strong communication and presentation skills (Additional languages not required but would be a bonus.)
Most importantly… A can-do attitude, positive approach and a real drive to deliver great work.
– Planning and implementing PR and communication campaigns.
– Creation and distribution of media material and press kits.
– Developing and maintaining good relationships with multi-channel media channels, particularly boxing media.
– Organizing press conferences and other promotional events.
– Representing the company in interviews and press conferences.
– Working with the content team to help curate and create on-trend social media and online content.
– Tracking, analysing and reporting on the impact of our PR and comms activity.
– Managing budgets, targets, and deadlines.
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
– A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build a world-leading global brand.
– A very competitive salary, based on your background and experience.
– Private healthcare insurance.
– 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays).
– A company pension plan.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Take the first step on changing your career and apply TODAY!